The head of the textile workshop at the formerly ?Staatliche Schloesser und Gaerten Potsdam? (Prussian Palaces and Gardens Foundation Potsdam), Helene Freifrau Ebner von Eschenbach, visits the Richard Eschke KG. Her visit lays the foundation for a close and still today ongoing collaboration in reconstruction of prussian silks in Potsdam and Berlin. It also is the start of today?s main product line of eschke seidenmanufaktur.
<<< 1945 1967 >>>