During decades of work we have been developing certain principles for the reconstruction of textiles:
- We analyze broadly and scientifically.
- The existing technology is being adjusted to the fabric - the material is custom- made according to the findings and results of the analysis.
- We use state of the art know-how and technology to achieve the originality of the fabric.
- Before placing the order our customers get a report of all potential and unavoidable differences to the original.
- Colors are defined together with the customer based on yarn lab dips.
- The customer receives the first pattern repeat for approval. Adjustments are still possible at this time.
- Our ambition is to reach the original fabric in its former new condition.
- We consider an order to be finished only after the fabric has been properly attached.
- Reconstruction of textiles for us is a task equal to restoration.
- A continuing and trustful cooperation with conservators and building owners during the whole process of reconstruction is a main principle of our work.
- Reconstruction can be based on:
o Remains of the original fabric showing the full repeat pattern or parts of it up to small yarn remains
We are able to reconstruct almost every flat fabrics, including figured fabrics, subject to individual analysis.